Baby Has Two Moms

Another Snag

I went in for surgery on Thursday and I was terrified. This of course drove my BP up. The anesthesiologist came in an refused to do the surgery. The nurses were shocked. They said that it happens all of the time, but that he was being cautious and that was a good thing. I think that it was a bunch of bullshit.

Dr. McDreamy came out and talked to us (he was very sweet) and told me to call my regular doctor on the drive back to Smalltown and have my BP checked again. On the drive home Two admitted that she was scared. She was afraid of what this process was doing to me and my health. She threw out the A word. Two and I have always had the intention of adopting, but only after we had one or two bio children. It shook me, but not in a bad way. I am at a point now that I don’t care if our children are biological ours (either of ours). I am also one competitive bitch so I want to continue to try so the IF doesn’t beat me. (BTW my BP was just about normal by the time I saw Smalltown GP the next day. It was a little high but I do have a history of HBP.)

I figure that we can look into starting the adoption process while we wait to reschedule the laparoscopy (at least 2-3 months because I have to travel a lot for work over the next couple of months). We can decide at last when we are going to say when.

Advertisements

February 25, 2007 - Posted by | Dr. McDreamy, Life

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: