Baby Has Two Moms

Sick of Waiting and Ready to Go!

I am so ready for the next try, but Dr. McDreamy wanted us to sit out this month. It is driving me nuts! While AF has been hanging around for about 7 days in some form or another and the cramps were HORRIBLE for the first couple of days it wasn’t really much heavier than it normally is.

Dr. McD called last night and said he’s not ready to go to injectables yet, but that he wants to double my Femara dosage next month and then try again. He’s thinking that there’s nothing wrong that it’s just “averages” at this point. He was sweet and sympathetic. I think that I lucked out with this guy! So if I’m counting right we’re about 3 weeks away from meds now.

I am sending positive baby vibes to ya’ll in the midst of the TWW.


August 16, 2006 - Posted by | Dr. McDreamy, On the mommy track?

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: